Express Systems & Parts Network Inc. brings you the most advanced C-arm X-Ray from Philips.
Available in two models; Philips BV-29 and Philips original C-arm BV Pulsera, Philips C-Arm scan machines are designed to meet your medical needs at your facility..
Philips BV-29 comes with the following advanced features:
· Tri-Mode 9″/6″/4″ Image Intensifier,
· Scopofix 200 Image Storage,
· Hard Copy Device, CCD Camera,
· Low Radiation Dose,
· Patient Data Keypad,
· Dual Monitors,
· Dual 17″ Hi-resolution Monitors with Cart,
· Hard Copy Matrix Camera 8″x10″ Format,
· Fixed X-ray Tube Certified,
· Digital Recorder,
· Last Image Hold,
· Matrix 2:1 Camera.
It also has a tube heat capacity of 25,000 hu and a cooling capacity of 12,000 hu/min. Its high-quality imaging and compact system are committed to orthopaedic procedures, wounds, vertebrae, and pain management.
Philips original C-arm BV Pulsera is equipped with the following:
· Body smart imaging software,
· 30,600 Hu/min cooling system,
· 40-110 kV Fluoroscopic mode Range,
· .6mm focal spot in fluoroscopic mode,
· 1.4mm in radiographic mode,
· RIS/HIS compatible,
· 9ae triple mode intensifier,
· 1008 x 480 x 8 1006 x 480 x 8 512 x 512 or 576 x 576(60 Hz) display,
· 7.2 mA at 110 kV output,
· Dual Hi-Resolution Monitors,
· Radiographic Mode KV Range of 40-105 and mAs range: 0.2-80,
· Stationary x-ray generator.
With a large field of view, excellent low-dose imaging, Philips BV Pulsera’s advanced innovations help you achieve your superior diagnosis and treatment.
Philips C-Arm X-Ray machines are now available for online purchase at our website.